Sunday, July 8, 2007

John Deere


So, if you don't already know, Noah's favorite thing since he was very little is John Deere. His Poppy (Ginnie's dad) has a John Deere lawn tractor and Noah has recently discovered that he can drive it himself as long as he can coax one of his sisters to sit on the back for weight. (the tractor automatically turns off if there isn't enough weight) He has been beside himself! The girls haven't minded the rides so far! Dan has been working on converting an old lawn tractor for Noah to be able to keep for himself. (I know...very ghetto!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah sounds like Nolan....I can't keep him off of my lawn tractor either. My grass trembles at the sight of Nolan heading out to get on it.

Anonymous said...

Ginnie, I love your blog. We neeed to get together soon. Im sorry about your scare with Paris. I am glad she back to normal.
P.S. Things are going to be really different this year for us....our kids are going to school this year. I would love to have lunch one monday! Lv Heidi